Help Desk Information
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure
Personal information and internet activity collected. The personal information that eCampus.com collects, or has collected from customers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, are listed below in the categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers such as name, address, phone number, IP address, email address
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, financial account information
- Commercial information, including records of products, or services purchased, obtained, or considered or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or other electronic network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Professional information; for example, data you may provide about your business if you are a Marketplace Seller
Personal information and internet activity disclosed for business purposes. The California Consumer Privacy Act requires that customers know the purpose for which information is requested. Listed below are the categories eCampus.com collects or has collected in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure and the purpose of collecting the information:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order
- Personal information, such as a credit card number or financial account information, for example for third party payment processing
- Commercial information, such as the details of a product you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting in providing that product to you
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, for analyzing the health and effectiveness of our websites or to serve targeted advertising and for measurement and analytics purposes. These service providers may have additional California Resident Service Privacy Notices such as can be found here. Users may opt-out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the NAI website here.
- Geolocation data for providing targeted promotional offers specific to a given region
- Professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of of Marketplace Seller program
eCampus.com requires its affiliated businesses, suppliers, and service providers to agree to use your Personal Information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them and to protect the privacy of your Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. eCampus.com may also disclose information to its legal and other professional counsel.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to request information about eCampus.com's collection of your personal information or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, either you or an authorized agent please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Be Forgotten: Under the California Consumer Privacy Act you may have the right to be forgotten. If you wish to exercise this right, please email email@example.com.
No Sale of Personal Information. eCampus.com does not sell, trade or rent any of your personal information to others and has not sold, traded, or rented any of your personal information in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure.
No Discrimination. eCampus.com will not discriminate against any customer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.